Fenway Park (Was: Clear Channel vs Office Of The Mayor)

They were tlaking about that today on 'EEI. Apparently in 1993 they almost
had McCartney at Fenway Park.

I wonder about pre-1970 (before Shaeffer-Sullivan-Old Foboro-New Foxboro
stadium) if Fenway had more non-baseball hapennings.

Certainly the Patriots played there in the 60's (One of the many homes,
inclulding one "Home" game in Birmingham AL, that the Pats had in the 60's)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com