Re: more like 10 seconds of fame

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: more like 10 seconds of fame

 > Except that it is a fact that it started under Reagan.
>
> I don't think they blamed him...as much as they were just referring to a
> time frame.

The changes in ownership rules did not start under Reagan.  If they were
trying to provide a time frame, they provided an incorrect one.

> Is everything a political agenda to you?

The whole issue is political.  It does make me wonder what Koppel's agenda
is when Reagan was the one politician he decided to mention.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine