Saturday Night Sock Hop returns (briefly)

Hi All - Just a quick note to let you know that "The Saturday Night Sock Hop
with Gary Francis" will be starting it's 13th year....this Saturday May 24th
from 7 - 10pm on WCAP, "The Golden Great-98". It will be a short season this
year though - since WCAP will be airing The Lowell Spinners baseball games
starting on June 17th (with ace play-by-play guy <and my soon-to-be-former
Afternoon Live co-host) Ryan Johnston).

This years Saturday Night Sock Hops will be broadcast from the Afternoon
Live Sidewalk Studio inside the downtown Lowell Gary's Ice Cream on
Merrimack St, corner of Dutton Street.

Come on by and hang out during the show......or call in a request at
978-937-8255 (937-TALK).
As always we'll be playing the familiar and the less familiar oldies (not
just the ones that the official "oldies" stations have "tested" and proven
"audience-safe".

-Gary Francis
Afternoon Live, Mon - Fri, 4-7pm, TalkRadio 980 WCAP
www.afternoonlive.com
www.sockhop.net