Re: Pat Whitley Replaces McCarthy & Vigue At WRKO

--- Mark Watson <markwats@attbi.com> wrote:
>    All Access reports that Pat Whitley will be
> taking over the 9AM-12 Noon
> weekday slot at WRKO (680 Boston) as of June 2.

I think it had been hinted that Pat would be
"expanding" his role at the station, and it looks like
that is the case! Wouldn't be too surprised if
VB still did the occasional fill-in for that slot,
as he did with McCarthy and Vigue.

At least they're keeping it local. I almost thought
that Glenn Beck, a syndie host out of Pennsylvania,
might have shown up eventually on 'RKO (his show
also airs at 9 am) but nope, it's Pat.