Is WBOS on their backup TX?

My girlfriend, who works in downtown Boston, listens to WBOS both at
work and at home (in Arlington).  Lately, she's noticed that their
reception has gone downhill, especially at work.  She's been able
to pull it in better at home by moving the radio around, but it's
still pretty lousy at work.

Looking at the bostonradio.org and fcc.gov websites, I see that
WBOS's primary TX is on the Pru (and has been since 2000), but
they also have two licensed backup facilities out on 128 (one at
13 kW on the UHF candelabra, one at a mere 1.35 kW on FM-128).

If WBOS were using one of their backups, it would certainly make
sense given what my girlfriend is hearing.  Does anyone know if
that is true and, if so, when/if they'll have their signal back
on the Pru?  Thanks in advance for any info...

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu