Re: NYC tower question(s)

If that weren't enough proof that it's WQEW, WQEW does have four towers. The
three on a northeast/southwest line used to be the night array. Of those, the
center one and the one due south of it were and still are the day array. Maybe
10 years ago, WQEW changed its night array. It still consists of three towers,
but now they are the two that are used by day plus the southwest tower of the
old night array. This is an asymmetrical setup, but it produces a nearly
symmetrical pattern that is surprisingly similar to the old night pattern. The
northeast tower is now purely an auxiliary from which WQEW can run 10 kW-U ND-1.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205