Re: Fwd: Re: Can WBOT improve coverage if WINQ moves?

At 01:45 PM 5/14/2003, Dan.Strassberg@att.net wrote:
>If I'm not mistaken, WBOT is at the max for a Class A: 6 kW at 100m AAT. Any
>increase from its present facilities at its present location would involve a
>change in station class. I'm sure there's a subclass of B that would allow a
>slight power increase, which would certainly be less expensive than
>another Tx
>move.

A change in class will DEFINITELY trigger the new allocation=auction
rule.   That is something WBOT will probably want to avoid, I strongly
suspect that someone will be able to out-bid them.  Besides, the FCC does
not allow new commercial allocations lightly.

"I've just got a highly dense molecular constitution, that's all."