Re: Fwd: Re: Can WBOT improve coverage if WINQ moves?

Supposedly, Mrs Nash once had a deal to buy 1510, but she backed out because
she decided that the signal in Dorchester wasn't good enough. That, of course,
is nonsense. Chances are the REAL reason was that she couldn't raise the $$$.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205