Re: Pop Songs In Commercials

Is it any worse than when you see a movie and see Pepsi or some other major
corporation being used by the main character in the film as if that's going
to ruin whatever the story line in the film is ???  Besides, and I know that
this might be a bad choice considering recent events, but it can't be any
worse than Great White's hit song " Rock Me " when  they dubbed in the
lyrics of " The Home Of Rock and Roll on 94-HJY" in a special promotional
copy the station had made.  But they weren't the only ones, because I
remember the band also did the same thing with WHEB in New Hampshire.