RE: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

On 6 May 2003 at 21:44, Ron Bello wrote:

> 1150 for a short while had a business format that was a mix
> of national feed and local......lots of Rod Fritz.  Don't
> remember the call letters but it was not WBNW.  This was
> before WBNW 590.

It continued to use the WMEX call letters when it had a business format.
It kept those calls after the business format until it became WROR for a
few weeks, in order to hold those calls for the present WROR-FM.  Then it
became WNFT ("Nifty 1150") when it affiliated with a network (whose name
I can't recall) that produced all kids programming.