RE: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

I don't think 1150 was ever WBNW but it was, I believe, either WKKT or WTTK.
(To the best of my knowledge, it was never WTKT or WKTK.)

Meanwhile, 1510 was once WKKU, I believe.

Do you notice a pattern here? You can't recall the call signs with a double K
in them. I think you must be sublimating your fear of stuttering ;>) Or maybe
you are repressing your fondness for the KKK.

If you haven't missed any others (and I'm not saying that you haven't) 1150 has
1510 handily beaten--but sneaking up on the inside could be 740, especially
since 740 has had at least one call sign (WXHR) twice. Actually, Bob Bittner
believes it has had WJIB twice also. I don't know whether each of those count
as one or two call signs. WXHR, WTAO, WCAS, WLVG, WWEA, WJIB, WJIB, WXHR. If
each occurrence of a call sign gets full credit, and you haven't missed any on
the other stations, it looks to me as if 740 also beats out 1510, but it can't
squeak past 1150.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205