Bob Ryan loses it on Ch 4

Sunday night on WBZ TV's Sports Final, Globe columnist Bob Ryan had a
severe brain cramp. Bob Lobel asked him if he expected Celtics fans to
taunt Nets player Jason Kidd as a "wife beater" as they did last year.
Ryan said " I'd like to smack her because that's what she needs"

Lobel was horrified and tried to make Ryan backpedal, but Ryan would not
budge.

I saw it live and it reminded me of Al Campanis on Nightline years ago.
The unanswered question what does the Globe do? BTW Jim Baker of the
Herald ran with it today (tuesday)