Re: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

From: "Donna Halper" <dlh@donnahalper.com>

> Wow, we certainly don't have enough of those on the air, do we???????  I
> can only dream that one day liberals and moderates will awaken from their
> slumber.  Just about every major talk show on the air today seems to be
> conservative, sometimes exceedingly so.

Let's not forget that there was a time (when I was a teenager) that we had
all sorts of liberals on the air.  It seemed to me that you HAD to be a
liberal to have a talk show.

Paul Benzaquin, Guy Manilla, Gerry Williams (at the time!), Peter Mead, Dave
Finnegan, Hubert Jessup, Larry King, Jim Bohannon, Upton Bell, Larry Glick,
Lou Marcel

Who am I missing?