Re: New Fox Station on the air

On 23 Apr 2003 at 12:54, Dan Billings wrote:

> I guess the looting was such a big story because the US Media was
> participating in it!'

Reminds me of someone I know who was on duty in the Israeli Army during the first Intifada.
He caught a reporter urging the Palestinians to throw things at Israeli targets for the
cameras.  He says he broke the reporter's camera, aimed his rifle at the reporter's face, and
told him that he'd blow the reporter's head off if he caught him doing that again.