Re: Lou Dobbs morphs into Bill O'Reilly?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@suscom.net>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 7:31 PM
Subject: Lou Dobbs morphs into Bill O'Reilly?

> Wasn't Lou rehired at CNN to give his financial insight, not give stump
> speeches for George W? I've noticed his show's taken a much more biased
> tract lately, and tonight's show was topped off by a rant about how he
> didn't give one damn about any viewers offended by his wearing of an
> American lapel pin on his jacket.

It probably has something to do with CNN getting beat in the evening ratings
week after week.

There new plan is new with Paula Zahn from 7 to 9 each evening.  They have
kicked Cross Fire back to 4:30.  It does making sense ofr a news network to
actually have a news show on during prime time, but if the idea is to
improve the ratings, I can't see this working.