RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

Exactly! Heck, 1400 citizens NATIONWIDE is less than 1/10 of 1% (5000) of
Bahgdad population! That is success by any reasonable measure. And less than
200 casulties of over 300,000 troops is also less than 1/10 of 1%. (As far
as Iraqi troops...they higher the number the better...have we heard any
numbers? What is the ratio of military to civilian kills?)

I think the mentality of ZERO tolerance of any death in war is quite
unrealistic, as is that mentality that there is NO circumstance under which
WAR is a warrented response.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com