RE: CNN claims reporters targeted

>My question is this: is it right for CNN to be making itself the story
here?

During the Wednesday night Fox Report, Shep Smith said that he had some
interesting emails to read that had come in droves over the past 24 hours.
The gist of the messages, according to Shep, was "screw the reporters".
Apparently the public, or at least those listening to Fox, have gotten tired
of the media whining about the losses of their own and generally suggested
that the news media get back to the business of reporting the war.

I wonder if the overall public response to the media during this war will
make them wake up and realize that they are there to report, not
editorialize their opinions on the war.

With respect to the report that the US is now broadcasting NBC, CBS and CNN
news report in Baghdad, I wonder if Fox were left out because they might be
perceived too pro-American.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626
(978)538-7575/Fax(978)538-7550
Sales(800)231-8849/Sales Fax(800)FAX-CSS5
www.cssinc.com