Re: Ken Shelton let go by WROR

That's too bad. I listened to what turned out to be his last "Coffee
with Ken" show on Sunday and he gave no indication that he wouldn't be
back. I'd imagine that his Sunday morning 9-11 slot will be turned over
to a weekender playing the standard classic hits playlist.

I wish ROR had given its "greatest rock 'n' roll ever recorded" approach
more than one book to catch on before flipping to an ultra-safe classic
hits format. I realize that conventional wisdom dictates that "playing
the variety card" is the road to ratings ruin, but I really enjoyed
those "bootleg blocks" and other interesting stuff ROR was doing last
fall and early winter.

Howard