Van Halen & Jesus Christ on WAAF

Very Incongruous Promotion!

I just received an e-mail from Mistress Carrie.  Listen Monday for "Running With The Devil on WAAF." The correct caller wins tickets to see Jesus Christ Superstar.  Plus, the first 10 people to correctly complete the JCS Trivia Survey, could be going backstage to hang with the cast.  Of course, Sebastian Bach is no longer with the tour - so be advised.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but somehow a
Webber/Rice and Van Halen just don't seem to be a match made in heaven.

Roger