Re: The Game is Over

Bill O'Neill posted Fox News reporting>   The Iraqi ambassador to the U.S.
caught in his walk to the limo by Fox News just said, "The game is over" and
then said he hoped peace would prevail..."

So.....all of this has been "a game?"  What was the final score? Which news
media got the best reality ratings?  I know, I know - the ambassador was not
literally speaking -but, still it's not a game!  And what have we all
learned from this multi-million-million dollar expenditure for an engagement
in the desert?   <rant mode off>