Re: WROL

--- Hakim Madjid <hmadjid@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can anyone clue me in as to what's happening over
> at WROL 950? It looks like Jerry Williams and Ray
> 'Raymondo' Flynn are no longer on the air there.

According to Boston Radio Watch, WROL wanted to
run the new Dennis Prager show from 1 to 3 pm,
which means Williams would have to switch to
noon to 1 pm. He didn't want to switch and is now
looking for a more powerful station in town to
employ him. And Flynn left, as he needs time to
write a book. The Herald's Don Feder took over
that slot.