RE: My Research on Minot, ND

Brian Vita wrote:
>It is interesting that this thread began as I've arrived in the area.
>Although I'm not in Minot proper, I'm within 30 miles of it.  The only AM
>station that I've been listing to is KRYR which is a Clear Channel station.
>What struck me most is that it seems to be loaded with local information.
>I've been hearing local swim team scores as well as other very local news.
>I don't know if that's been the regular format of the station or if its
been
>beefed up since the incident that you've been discussing.

Do you mean KFYR?  Clear Channel bought them from Meyer Broadcasting around
3 years ago, but they've always been very local.

Sorry, I meant KFYR.  Typo attack.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626
(978)538-7575/Fax(978)538-7550
Sales(800)231-8849/Sales Fax(800)FAX-CSS5
www.cssinc.com