Re: Group pressures Public Radio to air program

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Aaron Read wrote:
> Which leads me to my point - why aren't college radio stations in Maine

How many student-run college stations do we know have capacity for
network feeds? I'm not talking about the NPR Affiliates or the pseudo
college stations like WBUR that are mostly run by pros.

This is an honest question.

I worked at WNYU-AM/FM, which did have a network feed from ABC Radio.  I
used to have a Saturday mid-day shift and would pipe in ABC news at the
top of the hour, ABC Sports with Johnnie Holliday and also Paul Harvey
(even though we weren't supposed to, I guess).  It made for some
interesting moments.... :-)

--
Sven