Re: My Research on Minot, ND

<<On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 22:57:33 -0500, SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com> said:

> Maybe a better question to ask is why so many stations licensed to Minot in
> the first place?  I can't imagine a market that small being able to support
> that many signals.

When has the FCC ever cared about that?  If you're willing to put up
the bucks to build it, and there's no technical reason it can't be
built, then the Commission doesn't care.

And oh, by the way: I counted 44 commercial FMs in North Dakota.
There are only two class-As in the entire state -- all the rest are
Cs.

-GAWollman