RE: Mich. public radio host fired over war remarks

The ACLU won the case and the
> Nazis staged their
> parade, which took place without incident. Right-wingers
> conveniently forget
> the Skokie case whenever they excoriate the ACLU--something
> that they LOVE to
> do. Despite what the right wing alleges, the ACLU's agenda is
> neither left nor
> right of center; it is simply pro-free speech.
> --
> dan.strassberg@att.net

I have to believe that critics of the ACLU are certainly not "conveniently
forgetting" anything that may pertain to the ACLU's blind support of extremist
hate groups like the Nazis and neo-facists.  Whether far-right, far-left, or
far-gone, hate speech is what it is.  Even Mr. Jefferson must have had that much
in mind.  <I'll defer and hold on this.>

Bill O'Neill