Re: RDS car radio

--- Chuckigo@att.net wrote:
> of the RDS service, Bob noted:

> >> "Patience, drivers/ Take it slow/ Let the little/
> Shavers grow/ Burma-Shave"
> on the display :)<<
>
> lmao and smiling on that one!  see: that's why i
> LOVE this group.  a sense of
> humor and an opportunity to wax nostalgic

At 41, I'm old enough to at least be aware of
the old Burma-Shave signs, which disappeared for good
when I was a few years old. (I used to have a book
about them--and, for the curious, just found a site
with some info:

http://www.two-lane.com/burmashave.html

You'll see I didn't quite remember the "little
shavers" rhyme correctly but at least the last
couple lines were right :)