Re: RDS car radio

> Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:45:57 +0000
> From: Chuckigo@att.net
> Subject: Re: RDS car radio
>
> the "coming up next" feature is a benefit for those with the service
> and the desire to win tickets to see "Tull" or "Stevie," especially
> when the contest du jour is "call when you hear Jethro Tull to win
> tickets to see Stevie Wonder!"
> (or something) ;-)

That's assuming you also have a cell phone in your car. I've never had
any luck trying to pull over at a place with a working pay phone in time
to make a radio contest. I don't know if the bit of advance notice you'd
get with RDS would be enough to help very much in that situation often.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .