Re: Petah Ahnett

At 10:22 AM -0500 3/31/03, Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

>Arnett is only accountable to his current employer.

Which, I just heard, is no longer MSNBC.  I just heard a news report
that he was fired this morning by MSNBC for making a comment to the
effect that he feels that the US war plan has failed.  So, based on
this information, in my opinion he was fired for calling it as he
sees it, and failing to be a cheerleader for the "coalition".

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH