Re: Petah Ahnett

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, SteveOrdinetz wrote:
> >He is only accountable to CNN.
>

> Why am I not surprised to read a comment like that from you?

Aside from me getting Arnett's employer wrong (easy mistake since I don't
keep track of TV people), what do you mean by that?

Arnett is only accountable to his current employer.

It's not like he is a government employee or elected official.  That's the
only thing I was trying to point out.

I haven't heard Arnett's comments so I don't have an opinion about them,
just like this whole war thing has me teetering on the brink of
ambivalence.

--
Sven