Were NPR Shows Pre-empted Or Not Produced?

So far today (03/23), two of my must-hear NPR shows, "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me",
and "On the Media" have not been broadcast (the latter by NHPR).  An
earlier post criticized Czarina Jane for replacing NPR shows with
All War All The Time;  but if these shows and "Car Talk" were not offered
by thre network, then WBUR had no choice.  I'll check 90.9 at 2:00,
but now I understand Gen. Franks has a press conference and undoubtedly
it will be carried by NPR.
BTW, Harvard's W-H-RB also had a war-oriented show at noon today,
but they usually have some public affairs programming at that time.
One anti-war speaker said that people all around the world are
carrying signs written in English because "our President" only speaks
one language.  Duh...when 'W' campaigned for Guvnor of Tekcs'us,
it was reported he spoke a little espanol.

Laurence Glavin