[no subject]

AWAT is dull, dull, dull and hearing about the war up to the gills does nothing
for the listeners. Are they gonna protest more? If the war junkies who can't
live without this are really WBUR/NPR listeners, WBUR and NPR don't need the
likes of them anyhow (unless, of course, they are filthy rich and contribute
generously).

I guess there is one group that can be excused for demanding wall-to-wall war
coverage--people with family or close friends over there. Do WBUR and NPR have
to penalize millions of others to serve that group? How about putting 24/7 war
coverage on NPR's Web site? And of course, there's CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and I
assume other cable channels.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205