RE: A real EAS system

From: Sven Franklyn Weil
> Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:31 AM
> To: Dan Billings
> Cc: Boston Radio
> Subject: Re: A real EAS system
>

> Kind of reminicent of the CD markings at AM 64 and AM 1240 on your dial
> during the 50s/60s.

Ah yes, I remember those Conelrad markings and the emergency alert tests.
Takes me back to the days of filing into the hallways in elementary school
and tucking your head between your knees in a drill that the cold war
fueled.  I still see those "bomb shelter" markings in the walls in some
public buildings.

-Larry
www.southstation.org
AIM: lloverin55
Listen to the rare hits of the 50s, 60s and 70s on the Hits of Yesterday  at
www.southstation.org/hitradio or www.live365.com/stations/lloverin