Re: Anybody Listen To Howie Carr Today?

----- Original Message -----
From: "rogerkirk" <rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net>
To: "BRI" <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 4:10 PM
Subject: Anybody Listen To Howie Carr Today?

> I can't listen here at work, but 68WRKO's Howie Carr
> show ought to be fielding a lot of angry calls today.
> All the Herald columnists have switched over to
> Subscription.
>
> Anybody tune in?
>
> Roger

I listened for awhile and he was talking about Iraq.  I think a possible war
is more important to most people than the Herald web page.  ;-)

Howie does bitch all the time about the low number of stations with
streaming audio of his show (missing that he is doing a RADIO show) so he'll
probably bitch about this too.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine