Re: Gulf War troop support song

ahhh....  The peace of mind of knowing that I can now
add it to our playlist???    Thanks again for the
quick responses guys.

   I don't remember ever hearing that song during the
war.  I do remember from that time, however, was being
amazed that I could pick up TV with my radio(WCSH
channel 6).  Hey, I was ten at the time!  Didn't take
much back then...