Re:Re: Chicks singer apologizes to President

---------- Dan Cole <newsguyme@yahoo.com> writes:
Trying to keep somewhat on the radio side of the
topic...
I'm curious to know if any of the local country
stations (or other stations for that matter) went
through with a boycott.  I have not heard a big stink
about it.
Are their economic repercussions to the stations to be
considered?  Or will all this be like a two day old
newspaper....nothing more than fish wrap.
Dan Cole

I think it's probably getting more discussion on this list than anywhere in the rest of the world!
df