RE: Country music stands on the war (and radio)

> Because I'm only one person and I don't work 24 hours a day.
>
> -GAWollman

I appreciate Paul and his passion.  I also appreciate what Garrett has
here. I do doubt, however, that he does not work 24 hours per day. Be
honest GW, sleep you do not.  I've obtained your replies across all
dayparts.  What next, you don't drink coffee?  Pull-eze. <g>  I'll cop to
the fact that my items tend to drift to the personal-is-political side, as
well.

Bill O'Neill