Re: Sean McDonough and Boston's sports radio scene

You left out BOTH of Mega's AMs (890 and 1150) unless you figure that a station
must have some kind of daytime signal in the Merrimac Valley to make your list.
And you also left out 1430 and 1510, which cover the market pretty well by day.
And since you counted 950, which is officially a daytimer, you probably need to
include 1060, which is a also daytimer but has a CP for nights that will expire
in September if they don't do something in a hurry. Then there are 1330 and
1600. 1330 in particular has quite a good signal in most of the market by day
(but won't have if they ever build their CP, move to Newton, raise their power,
and send the signal into a handbasket). Oh, and part of that project is moving
WKOX to Newton and upgrading it to 50 kW-U.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205