RE: 96.9

Dave"
> IIRC it was 105.7 that was WCLB then it became WKLB.    96.9 was WBCS
> then WKLB when 105.7 was purchased by GM and became WROR.
> WKLB on 96.9
> then moved to 99.5 and 96.9 became WTKK.  I think ;-)
> df

Garrett:
No, you're thinking of 105.7 which was WCLB for quite a while,
actually -- the Archives show that they were WCLB from Feb. '93 to
July '95.

Thanks for jarring the memory.  Now I recall how WCLB was a keyclick away
from WCRB.  For that matter WBCS and WBCN were as close in calls as they
were apart in sound, as well.

Bill O'Neill