[OT] Re: Resumes

At 10:40 PM 3/7/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I have Ghostscript on three machines because I need it occasionally to
>open EPS
>(extended PostScript) files. However, I think that--at least for the Windows
>version--if you don't make Ghostscript your default PDF viewer, you can't use
>it to create PDFs.

I use GS and that's the first I've heard of that.  What I do, though, is
convoluted:  Use an Adobe Postscript printer driver to produce a .ps file
from within an app (Word, Excel, etc.), then use a batch file (ps2pdf.bat)
that comes with GS to make my PDF.

Another program to Google for is HTMLDOC, an HTML > PDF converter that I've
used on parts of my web site..

Take care,

Dave
David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN                dmoisan@shore.net