Re: Resumes

I'll kill two birds with one stone here:

Who works in Radio (or RadioWithPictures) on this list?
1) I've only "worked" in radio in two places - Lafayette College (student
"CE" for WJRH (104.9, Easton), and in production at WKBO (1230,
Harrisburg). Never earned a paycheck, but have developed a (likely
obsessive?) liking for radio, though more on the engineering side than the
on-air side. Go figure.

How to create/submit resumes?
2) I too prefer PDF format, as it generally prevents those who receive it
from editing it to whatever end they wish. DOC is generally requested, but
RTF is far more portable. ASCII text should be just fine across the
board, in theory anyway. WordPerfect and Lotus are lost the battle in
most markets a while ago to MS Office.

Then again, in Chuck's instance, I would have figured a nice sharp CD-R
would work even better. Or just scan the archives of this list to see his
already-sharpened wit. Of course, he's already worked a good amount in
market #8 (on at least one of those 'rimshot' suburban stations out of
Boston-proper)... Would a resume be anywhere close to as important as an
aircheck CD for talent that has been around for a couple of years?

-Peter (old WJRH techno show tape here somewhere) Murray (N3IXY)
Pittsburgh, PA