RE: Resumes

I use the PDF format because it doesn't allow the end user to edit my
documents.  If you send a document in Word, ASCII, or RTF, or as I often
prepare them in Excel, the end user can edit the document.  While this may
not be as much a problem with a resume, it can be a major liability with
contracts and quotes.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4