Re: Resumes

At 11:59 AM 3/7/2003 -0500, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>Actually something good has come of this already.  I tried to attach my
>resume to two list members off list last night and they couldn't open it
>so I have already discovered something that needs my attention.....I
>always thought Lotus was the go-to format for business?
>df

I have found that I need to keep my resume in three forms:

ASC-II text for cutting-and-pasting into web forms.
HTML for my website.
Microsoft Word for employers to download off my website.

If you're feeling enterprising...Adobe Acrobat PDF's are good to
have,  too...but MS-Word is far and away the most requested format for
resumes that I've found.

I job-hunt near exclusively in high-tech, though.