Re: Non-comm rankings

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 5:27 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Non-comm rankings
> I assume you're referring to WMJX-FM.  You couldn't possibly take
> any PRIDE in that dreck!

To each his own, I say...

MAGIC happens to be my cup of tea. Along with WBZ, my Radio Shack
scanner and the Soundscapes audio on my digital cable.

I appreciated Garrett's comment in relation to how many on the group are
still involved in comm radio
> I don't know, and don't see it as my business to find out, so long as
> the discussion remains polite and on topic.

Seems that there were some impolite comments made here yesterday.

For the record, I am not in comm radio. But remain a junkie of sorts.

I generally just lurk on this list.

-Lorraine-