RE: WNSH Back To (Bird) Talk?

I went onto the WNSH website today, and they have indeed returned to a
mostly satellite-talk format replacing most of their oldies programming with
satellite talkers. The weekend lineup, as always, remains pretty consistent.
I believe that this is Angelo Evfromorpolos's fortieth year doing his
Greek-American comedy program, and I know Mario Costa, Antonio Guarino, and
Doug Mascott have been station staples throughout several of WNSH's
incarnations (WMLO, WBVD etc).