Fwd: Re: WNSH Back To (Bird) Talk?

>DATE: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 01:14:13
>From: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>

>I doubt WNSH could, as WRKO started running Colmes
>tonight and I'd think they'd have exclusivity in the market.

Colmes is on at night, and with co-channel interference and adjacent
channel splatter (WQEW), WNSH is lucky to go two miles.  But this
raises an interesting point about Savage Nation on both WRKO and
WCAP.  Bob Brinker used to be on both stations because WRKO didn't
commit to "Money Tak" for a while.  Once it became a regular feature
of WRKO, WCAP's carriage of the show was yanked.  When can we expect
to hear about the same thing happening with M.S.?