Fwd: Herald Column On TV Going To War

>DATE: Tue,  4 Mar 2003 15:09:52
>From: "rogerkirk" <rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net>
>To: "BRI"  <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

>Moroney's column says "Impending, Shmending!"  We're At War:

>http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/columnists/colmoroney0304203.htm

WNYC's "On the Media" has done a bit of coverage on the Pentagon's
"embedding" of reporters policy.  If and when guerre (a little French
lingo) breaks out, a good place to check out this issue will be
"OTM" heard Sundays at 11:00 am on NHPR and 2:00 pm Sundays
on WBUR.  (I record "OTM" while listening to "LTAR" and here it is
Tuesday, and I haven't played it back yet...I still have to view "60 Minutes", then it's on to my audio playback device.)