Re:working in radio

I think that's 2 questions in one...  Unless youre
talking about sales and management.  Earn a living and
work...  I know a lot of people who work in radio....
Not that many that earn a living in it, tho.  Part
timers/V-trackers...

I work in radio and have been able support a family in
the biz...  I consider myself fairly lucky.