Re:working in radio

--- Cooper Fox <fox893@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think that's 2 questions in one...  Unless youre
> talking about sales and management.  Earn a living
> and
> work...  I know a lot of people who work in
> radio....
> Not that many that earn a living in it, tho.  Part
> timers/V-trackers...
>
> I work in radio and have been able support a family
> in
> the biz...  I consider myself fairly lucky.

Yeah, you got a point there...I also work in radio,
but can't say I make a living doing it.  I work 30
hours a week doing overnights, but to actually make a
living I have to deliver pizza part time!  Proof that
most people in radio don't do it for the money. If I
wanted money I'd deliver pizza full time...in the
winter people tip pretty well, they all feel sorry for
me having to be out in this 10 below weather...