Re: Grammys, music, and what it's come DOWN to...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <billo@shoreham.net>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: Grammys, music, and what it's come DOWN to...

> Okay, I guess I'm older that I thought.

I tuned in Showtime last night to watch the Tyson "fight" and the Jay-Z
concert was running long.  Now I knew who Jay-Z was from a profile on 60
Minutes, but after ten minutes of his "music,"  I found myself saying "they
pay that guy to do that."

But, I'm not as old as Dave, I've played No Doubt on the radio.  Though, I
have to admit that I do prefer the Dixie Chicks.  As for Sweet Baby
ames  -- hasn't all his stuff sounded the same since about 1975?  I've
always attributed the downturn in his career to get off the drugs.  <<FLAME
AWAY>>

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine