Jerry Williams fill in on 'RKO

I got in my car today and as soon as I turned it on
I heard Pat Whitley of WRKO say something like, "So
tune in next week when Jerry is on for me." And I
thought, does he mean Jerry Williams? I had tuned in
a minute too late to hear what he meant; now a post on
the radio-info.com board confirms that the Dean will
indeed fill in for Whitley next Sat. from noon
to 4 pm on WRKO.

So, first the 'ROL show and now this. (He never did
get to do a farewell show before contractual
language abruptly pulled him from 'RKO but hey,
he's back--and perhaps he'd do other fill ins, too?
Maybe even a regular shift? Time will tell but the
Dean will return to 680...)